|November, 2016 (Houston, Texas) – It’s everyone’s favorite time of year and Hotel Granduca Houstonis celebrating in distinctive style with a Thanksgiving Day Brunch like no other. Round up family and friends for a festive feast with rich Italian flavors within the beauty of Ristorante Cavour, a serene setting for fine dining and one of the “Best Brunches” in Houston.
Combining the traditional ambiance of an Italian Palazzo with rustic Texas charm, Hotel Granduca Houston is the premier destination for locals and out-of-town guests alike in one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Thanksgiving Day Brunch at Ristorante Cavour will unfold on Thursday, November 24, from 11am-3pm. Cost: $85 per person, $40 for children 5 to 12 years of age, plus tax and service.
Highlights of Executive Chef Enrico Glaudo‘s holiday brunch menu include:
- Seafood – Octopus, potato, mixed olive salad, lemon dressing / Seared tuna, spicy cous cous salad / Fried bay scallops, spinach salad, apple shallot dressing / Smoked salmon, spaghetti, fennel salad, lemon-truffle yogurt dressing / Fresh blue point oysters / King crab legs
- Vegetables – Roasted carrots, honey-chianti dressing, toasted hazelnuts / Eggplant funghetto, with garlic and oregano / Taggiasca olive tapenade tomato bruschetta / Roasted button mushroom / saffron cauliflower, curry aioli
- Cheese and Charcuterie – Dry salami / Smoked and spiced speck / Cacio al tartufo / Pecorino toscano / Goat cheese in salsa verde
- Pasta and Risotto – Green pea and scallop risotto / Asparagus and porcini risotto / Ricotta zucchini, pomegranate lasagna
- Thanksgiving Traditions – Carved herb-roasted turkey breast / Chestnuts and focaccia stuffing / Green beans Amandine / Cranberry sauce / Butternut Casserole with Amaretto and almonds
- Carving – Roasted prime rib / au jus / Creamy prepared horseradish sauce / Red onion jam / Pistachio crusted salmon / Lemon beurre blanc / Whipped potatoes
- Eggs & More – Create your own omelet from a wide selection of condiments / Eggs Benedict
- Breakfast Corner – Waffles with mascarpone cheese & berries / Thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, pork sausage, turkey bacon / Pancakes / Bread pudding
- The Sweet Corner – Pecan pie / Pumpkin pie / Tiramisu / Almond ricotta cheese tart / Triple chocolate mousse / Cranberry pannacotta / Create your own parfait
With the long Thanksgiving weekend, Hotel Granduca Houston invites guests to stay awhile at their residential-style retreat. Enjoy good times and holiday shopping in the city and make family memories that last a lifetime with the Reconnect with … Your Family package, which includes:
- Two-bedroom suite
- Milk and cookies on arrival
- Four tickets to Houston Zoo or Children’s Museum
- Family Movie Night in your suite with popcorn and candy
- Full family breakfast on Veranda or in your suite (up to four guests)
- Free daily ice cream treat for kids
- Package priced at $1,130
For more information or to make reservations at Hotel Granduca Houston, please call 1(888)472-6382 or visit www.granducahouston.com.