MARCH 7 – 22, 2015: AMAZINGLY IMMATURE SPRING BREAK IN HOUSTON FOR KIDS
ALL EVENTS. ALL DAY. ONE PRICE. ONLY $10.
Quirkiness and genius are taking over this Spring Break in Houston! America’s No. 1 children’s museum will roll out the antics with thrills, surprising performances and the national debut of KLUTZ® Amazingly Immature exhibit during the Amazingly Immature Spring Break, March 7 – 22, 2015. Embrace your zany side then tumble, cartwheel or unicycle to Houston’s top spring break family destination! Kids can –
- Spin out of control in any of our two Human Hamster Balls
- Let loose in any of our four Bungee Trampolines
- Enjoy entertainingly immature and interactive performances
- And so much more!
Plus, it’s ALL included with the price of admission!
DAILY SPRING BREAK ITINERARY FOR FAMILIES:
- 10 a.m. Immature Giveaways: Leave your maturity at the door and embrace your zany side with a different giveaway every day! Limited to first 100 kids. (Sunday time: Noon)
- 11 a.m. & 3 p.m. Immature Happenings: Plastic fusion fashion, gooey boogers, immature makeovers and more! Clown around with a new Klutzy surprise every day. (Sunday time: 3 p.m.) Check out our daily blockbuster activities.
- 1:30 p.m. Spotlight Performance: Enjoy entertainingly immature and interactive performances! (Sunday time: 2 p.m.) See online calendar for complete lineup.
- 2:30 p.m. Immature Contest: Put your Amazingly Immature Spring Break experience to the test and compete for the top Immaturity spot with new contests each day!(Sunday time: 3 p.m.)