Benefiting Houston Ballet Foundation, its Academy and
Tinseltown – Chaired by: Patti Murphy and Rachel Regan
More than 325 vendors from across the country participate in this 32nd annual holiday shopping extravaganza offering unique gift items for the entire family, including: home décor, gourmet, garden, clothing, toys, candles, sporting, novelties, accessories and more!
PREVIEW PARTY: Wednesday, November 7
7:00 – 10:30 pm
MARKET DATES and HOURS
Thursday and Friday, November 8 and 9
10:00 – 9:00
Saturday and Sunday, November 10 and 11
10:00 – 6:00
Reliant Center, One Reliant Park, Houston, TX 77054
STROLLERS, WAGONS, ROLLING BAGS AND ROLLING CARTS ARE NOT
ALLOWED IN THE MARKET.
ONE DAY PASS: Tickets good for one day admission only during November 8-11. No repeat admission.
· $13 each at Nutcracker Market
· $12 each at Houston-area Randalls beginning October 15
· Half-price admission three hours prior to closing
· Children under 6 are free
· Group Rate: $11 each for groups of 20 or more (must purchase in advance)
FOUR DAY PASS – $40 each:
Tickets are good for repeat admission all four days and early 9:00 am admission on Thursday and Friday.
Special Events: All Special Events tickets are good for repeat admission all four days and early 9:00 am admission on Thursday and Friday.
* Wells Fargo Preview Party – Chairmen: Katrina Arnim, Gabriela Dror, Caroline Kenney, Pattie Dale Tye and Susan Vick
Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 7-10:30 pm
Tickets start at $175