The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa will host an Easter Extravaganza this year for resort guests. Event activities include a magic show, petting zoo, special visit from the Easter Bunny, Easter egg hunt, and much more. See attachments for April and Easter Weekend activities. There will be a non-denominational outdoor Easter Service at 10:30 a.m. on the resort’s sprawling green lawn overlooking the Hill Country vistas.
Easter Egg-stravaganza Hop-penings are as follows
· 8:30-9:15 a.m. Magic Show
· 8:30 a.m. 12 p.m. Petting Zoo
· 9:15 a.m. Easter Egg Hunt (children up to age 12)
· 9:30 a.m. Photos with the Easter Bunny
· 9:45 a.m. 12 p.m. Airbrush Tattoos
· 10 a.m. Games 2 U
- And no one will go hungry with the special Easter Brunch the resort chefs are preparing. The Brunch menu features a variety of signature dishes, including house-smoked salmon, brown sugar and mustard glazed ham, house-made breads, pastries, and exotic fruits. Brunch price is $70 for adults, $60 for seniors, $33 for children ages four to 12, and free for children three and
under. Easter Brunch is available to the public and resort guests; please call 210-483-6622 for reservations.
Resort rooms for Easter weekend are available beginning at $299 per night, plus tax, as available.