Celebrate National Arts & Humanities Month at the Bayou Arts Center Grand Opening Thursday, October 20
Grab the entire family and head out for an evening of food, art, music and bayou adventure at the Bayou Arts Center, nestled among the pines on historic Hogtown Bayou. The Cultural Arts Alliance invites you to the official grand opening of this Walton County gem on Thursday, October 20th from 4:00 – 7:00pm.
Although the Bayou Arts Center has been home to the CAA for nearly a year, we are excited to finally welcome the public to explore and experience this newly renovated Walton County destination for art, culture, heritage and nature. And since October is National Arts & Humanities Month, we have two reasons to celebrate!
- Listen to front porch pickin’ by The Steenos
- Let the kids create masterpieces with “Ms. Art” of Butler Elementary School
- Take a mini Watercolor workshop with Sharon Long
- Purchase delicious food and sweet treats from Foodie Dietrich, Itty Bitty Ice Cream Mini, Santa Rosa Beach Ice Company and Dog Man Du
- Hear history of Hogtown Bayou in the St. Francis Wildlife Chapel
- Take your little ones on a tour of the pet cemetery
- See the Tiny Treasures Exhibit in the Studio and the Board of Directors Exhibit in the Cypress Room
- Bid on fine art, gift certificates, jewelry and other great items
- Begin making your family memories at the Bayou Arts Center